Property Selling Pricing Strategy
The Benefits Of Competitive Pricing:
- Maximizes early weeks of peak interest & activity
- Attracts more potential buyers
- More likely to attract higher offers
Receive your best price
The probability of receiving an acceptable offer on your property and completing a sales diminishes significantly when your asking price is higher than the current market value.
To keep your asking price within the current market range, we will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Together we will review all the factors that affect your property's value in today's real estate market. The factors include:
- Your Property– its strongest selling points
- The Comparables– recent selling prices of comparable homes in your neighbourhood
- The Competition– the asking prices of other homes for sale in your area
- The Expired Listings– homes offered for sale that did not sell.
The asking price of your property should be based on the information the marketplace provides and your comfort level. After researching all factors involved, I will suggest the price range that will be competitive and spark maximum buyer activity. With this information, you can make an informed decision about your asking price.